Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP)
HmRAP is being developed in six cities; (i) Panaji (Goa) (ii) Ratnagiri (Maharashtra) (iii) Mangalore (Karnataka) (iv) Kochi ( Kerala) (v) Porbandar (Gujarat) and (vi) Bidhan Nagar (West Bengal).
HmRAP will improve city’s resilience and reduce risks to hydromet related hazards. It would identify specific issues and propose key actions to be implemented for strengthening the hydromet information base and improving resilience of urban services delivery. It would also become basis for developing investment frameworks for climate resilient cities.
The work has been assigned to a Consulting Firm on 13th August 2020.
Review Meeting MoM held at NDMA :-
- MoM dated 08.10.2020 on Review of Inception progress report of HmRAP(View/Download)
- MoM dated 18.01.2021 on Review of Stakeholder Consultation Process Report (2nd Deliverable)(View/Download)
- MoM dated 10.08.2021 on Review meeting on Deliverable 3 of HmRAP (3rd Deliverable)(View/Download)
- MoM dated 16.02.2022 on Review meeting on Deliverable 4th of HmRAP(4th Deliverable)(View/Download)
Progress in Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP)
- Inception Report.(View/Download)
- Award of Contract.(View/Download)
- TOR of HmRAP Project.(View/Download)
Nodal officers from States for HmRAP
|1.||Goa (Panaji)||Sh. Sanjay Gihar, IAS||Secretary (Water Resources)||firstname.lastname@example.org||0832 2419407|
|2.||Gujarat (Porbandar)||Sh. Ashok Sharma, IAS||District Collector- Porbandaremail@example.com||0286 2221800|
|3.||Karnataka||Sh. Akshy Sridhar, IAS||Commissioner, Mangalurufirstname.lastname@example.org||0824-2220310|
|4.||Kerala (Ernakulam)||Dr. A. Kawsigan, IAS||Commissioner, KSDMAemail@example.com||0471-2331345|
|5.||Maharashtra (Ratnagiri)||Sh. Dattatray Bhadakawad||Resident Deputy Collectorfirstname.lastname@example.org||02352223573|
|6.||West-Bengal (Bidhannagar)||Sh. Satyajit Sen||Special Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengalemail@example.com||8013979105|